Adecco is the world's largest recruitment agency, with well-established client contacts both locally and abroad.
At present, we are seeking expressions of interest to join our pool of accounts payable clerks and administrators.
We have potential temporary roles upcoming in Dunedin.
If you're seeking a change in career, or to broaden your prospects, please don't hesitate to apply now.
We have a great track record of our associates being placed into permanent roles - temporary work though Adecco can also be a great foot in the door for many leading companies both throughout Dunedin, but New Zealand as a whole.
At Adecco, we care about our associates, we offer flexible hours, competitive remuneration and a friendly, professional approach.
If you are interested in joining our team, please read on.
What we require:
- A minimum of 3 years' proven experience in an Accounts Payable role
- The ability to process high volumes of data.
- Good systems knowledge, along with Excel and ideally Xero/MYOB or similar ERP software experience.
- Proficiency with MS Word & MS Excel
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbally
- Great work ethic, motivation and drive
- Strong attention to detail and aptitude with numbers and figures.
To succeed in these roles, you will have a high work ethic, be open-minded, and very computer savvy. Your professionalism, positive attitude and your desire to learn will see you excel.
Please apply on-line with an updated CV
Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.