Our client is a New Zealand owned and operated leading manufacturer employing over 600 people across NZ and Australia. Established over 6 decades ago, the business has grown into a true global contender and distribute worldwide from the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in South Auckland. We are now are looking for an Accounts Payable Team Leader for the management of the Accounts Payable function for New Zealand, Australia and Singapore.
The AP team leader would also be back-up to the payroll manager.
- Solid experience in an accounts payable role, preferably in a multi-currency environment
- Process international payments and supervise the generation of domestic payments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly payables reporting required by management
- Prepare and process weekly, monthly and ad hoc pay runs for both salaried and hourly paid staff across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
- Ensure that employee records are correct and up-to-date.
As the ideal candidate, you will possess:
- Patient & supportive phone manner
- Ability to control a difficult situation in an assertive and confident manner
- Able to use discretion and work unsupervised.
- Systematic and organized approach
- Attention to detail
- Input data accuracy
- Strong and effective communication skill is a must as you will need to establish rapport with people at all levels of the organisation and work collaboratively with them.
If this role is for you “Apply Now” with your CV attached.
Client Manager –Accounting and Finance
021 192 9374
Ref No: 95915