We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant with a focus on Accounts Payable for our client based in Te Puke. You will be working from their Head Office where you will be reporting directly to the Financial Accountant and be responsible for the processing and payment of weekly and monthly AP invoices, reconciliation of statements and petty cash reconciliation's.
We are looking for someone with:
• Previous experience in a high-volume Accounts Payable role
• Knowledge of AP functions and principles
• Understanding of relevant tax legislation (GST)
• A great team player attitude
• Intermediate – Advanced MS Excel skills
This is a full-time permanent position. There are fantastic career opportunities for you within our clients large organisation.
Please apply online or email your application through to Yvonne Wild, Permanent Recruitment Manager, 1st Call Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021676578 to discuss this position further.