- Sole charge, senior role
- Permanent, full time position
- Great location in Wellington, close to all the shops and food markets!
I am currently recruiting for an exciting permanent opportunity within the private sector. This organisation is looking for an experienced accounts payable officer to take ownership of the function.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Processing creditor invoices onto the system, ensuring all invoices are authorised and coding is accurate
- Processing payment runs
- Processing weekly petty cash reimbursements
- Maintaining supplier details through the system
- Responding to all AP queries, both internal and external
To be successful in this role you will hold extensive experience in the full end-to-end Accounts Payable process, using a top tier FMIS system (e.g. TechOne, Oracle, SAP). You will thrive off working in a busy environment and have proven experience processing invoices in a high volume.
Having experience in an automated environment will be highly beneficial to your application.
If this role sounds like you or someone you know, please click APPLY NOW or contact Jodie Wolrich on 021 191 7291 for further information about the role.