Our client is a leader in the Global Forwarding and Logistics space with some 1200 sites in about 50 countries. Here in New Zealand, they offer end-to-end transport services and comprehensive logistics solutions to customers operating in New Zealand. Due to an internal promotion we are on the look out for an experience Accounts Payable Officer to start immediately!
- Solid experience in an accounts payable role, preferably in a multi-currency environment
- Process international payments and supervise the generation of domestic payments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly payables reporting required by management
- Prepare and process weekly, monthly and ad hoc pay runs for both salaried and hourly paid staff across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore.
- Ensure that employee records are correct and up-to-date.
As the ideal candidate, you will possess:
- Patient & supportive phone manner
- Ability to control a difficult situation in an assertive and confident manner
- Able to use discretion and work unsupervised.
- Systematic and organized approach
- Attention to detail
- Input data accuracy
Strong and effective communication skill is a must as you will need to establish rapport with people at all levels of the organisation and work collaboratively with them.
If this role is for you “Apply Now” with your CV attached.
Client Manager –Accounting and Finance
021 192 4251