The position is that of an Accounts Assistant which will be covering all aspects of accounts up to trial balance. You will be working with the aim of assisting the accounting processes and supporting the team.
In this role, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Covering all aspects of accounts and trial balance
- Assisting end to end accounts payable, receivable and debtor management
- Maintaining of bank account statements and reconciliation
- Assisting with ad hoc monthly reports
- Administrative duties such as data entry, filing, and reporting
- Delivery of exceptional financial and administrative services
What we are looking for:
- Experience with invoicing, credit checks and credit control
- Proven record of providing excellent service to your clients and team members
- Be flexible and work well under pressure
- Have a friendly and approachable nature
- Be a quick learner and can follow process and instruction.
- Record of meeting deadlines
- High accuracy and superb attention to detail
- Organised and methodical
- Strong attention to detail
- Be flexible, yet focused
Beyond is the largest 100% Kiwi-owned multi-specialist recruitment agency in New Zealand. With offices nationwide, we’re here to help to take your career to the next level. We work with a few exciting organisations Auckland wide.
If you are available immediately for full-time, temporary work, and are eligible to work in NZ now, please apply online today following the prompts below, or contact Reva Dalal, Client Manager – Temporary Staffing Solutions on 021 937 783 for any questions.