This is an exciting opportunity for that special someone who loves the retail and FMCG industries. This role is a part-time position within a fast-paced environment and will see you managing a portfolio, working with clients and potentially being their "go to" person for any issues or concerns they may have. You will have strong problem solving skills with broad relationship building skills.
You will manage sales aspects of the assigned brand portfolios with the key objective of achieving budgeted sales of the brands in the Grocery channel.
I am looking for a go getter, someone who is self motivated and that can use their initiative but overall is a team player who enjoys building long lasting relationships. Bring your sense of humour, the ability to manage expectations and join a close knit team who are all about collaboration.
You will be:
- Monitoring sales performance and distribution, recommending appropriate courses of action for your clients as a priority
- Providing reports
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve and find solutions in a timely manner to your customers
- Ensure that all communication is provided in a timely manner to all parties
- Plan the execution of resets and off locations on all Health and Beauty brands as required
- Other adhoc duties as an when required
The ideal person will need to have:
- Sales experience in Pharmaceutical - Health and Beauty or FMCG
- Proven record of strong relationship building experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive and upbeat attitude with a great sense of humour
- Strong understanding of Brand Marketing and Key Account Management
If you are a superstar and have the above skills and qualities looking for a part-time opportunity that offers flexibility and a chance to work for a great company, please apply now or email your resume in confidence to Malia Reid at email@example.com
Job Ref: 97596