Working within a close-knit team, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to step into a great role with a well known brand in the market. This role will focus on servicing existing clients and growing the portfolio through the acquisition of new business.
The duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Identifying new and prospective business through market research and mapping
- Building strong relationships within your portfolio and finding further opportunities within the clients business
- Managing presentations and proposals for new and existing clients
- Providing weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting to management
- Contributing to collaborating within the team to come up with strategies that may improve or grow account sales and portfolio
- Negotiating pricing and adhering to company policies and discount guidelines
- Working in collaboration with other members of the team to achieve company strategic goal
- Ensuring that a high level of customer service is upheld at all times when liaising with clients/prospective clients
To be successful in this role we are actively seeking the following:
- At least 3-5 years working within a similar role.
- A Business degree or equivalent
- A good understanding of the sales process
- A proven background in sales and customer service
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to analyse and resolve issues
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong decision-making abilities and results driven
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong time management skills
This role will offer you a strong remuneration package, excellent commission structure, an inheritance of a well-looked after portfolio of clients, ongoing training and other benefits. If you're interested hit the "apply now" button or send your resume in confidence to Malia Reid at email@example.com.
Ref No: 96449