- Utilise your manufacturing B2B background
- Manage Key Accounts
- A true consultative and collaborative approach
Our client delivers technical and energy management and improvement initiatives which result in significant, cost effective and sustainable energy savings across a variety of target markets.
You will be responsible for working closely with your clients to influence and develop sustainable energy efficiency and renewable practices.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 5 years experience of Key/Account Management
- Manufacturing exposure is essential
- Commercially savvy with the ability to communicate up and down the ladder
- Natural technical aptitude
- Experience managing a range of projects
- Background in writing business cases
- A strategic focus
- A passion for sustainability
- A natural consultative approach
In return for your skills and attributes you will be rewarded with working for a tight knit Auckland based who are passionate about their work and making a difference. A competitive base is on offer.
To register your interest please apply below and quote AK 95841
021 1927 456