Truss fabricators required for the manufacturing of frames and trusses for a well recognized building supply company based in East Tamaki for a day or afternoon shift. We are hiring entry level and experience workers for fulltime opportunities.
The role involves a variety or tasks such as using nail guns and basic tools to assist with the manufacturing of frames and trusses which will then be distributed out to building sites.
This role requires:
- Some physical fitness to lift and work the timber.
- High regard for health and safety.
- Good attention to detail to ensure the end product is finished to a high standard with all components perfectly aligned.
- Pay negotiable based on experience
The successful candidate requires:
- Previous experience in manufacturing, construction or general labouring preferable
- Reliable Transport
- Valid ID
- Two work related references
If you are interested in building a great career with us, click apply now with your CV. Please note all applicants require NZ residency as a minimum.
Call Oli on 09 271 3602 or 0800 4233 226 for more information.