What skills and traits are we looking for you ask?
- Someone who has a basic understanding of working drawings.
- Someone with a good level of experience in machine operation.
- Someone with experience or knowledge of metal products.
- Someone with a keen eye for detail and accuracy. quality control experience would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in outside furniture manufacture would be an advantage
- Someone with a can-do attitude and great communication skills
- Someone with a great team attitude who genuinely cares about their colleagues.
In return, you will work for a company who genuinely cares about their team. With an excellent history of being a safe workplace we need the type of people who want to look out for each other and come up with ideas to make work as safe as possible. Part of belonging to this team means your opinion and feedback will be essential in maintaining a superior end product. Great teams are built on excellent communication, from concept to completion this team wants to know if there's anywhere improvements can be made. It's very rare to find a business with such a large number of long standing employees and these opportunities do not come up often.
If you have the abilities or if you have many of the attributes and an awesome attitude we'd love to hear from you. If you're looking to have a great work/life balance in a team that you'll be proud to work with, this job could be perfect for you.