About the company:
Our client is a nation-wide supplier of ducks and duck products. All of their ducks are barn raised on family farms and fed the highest quality feed.
About the role:
You will be working with a team and rotating positions on the belt line. Duties include gutting, stuffing and packaging birds using equipment and full training for this is provided on site. Shifts start at 4 AM Monday to Thursday.
- Full-time work and an immediate start
- Great work-life balance - three day weekends!
- On the job training
- Friendly team work environment
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Reliable transport to work
- Experience in a process environment an advantage but not essential
- Good level of physical fitness as work is repetitive
- Provide work references
To apply for this role please apply online with an updated CV or call 072604883 with any further queries.