About the business
ii is a local cooperative focusing on cloud native technologies.We enable the Linux Foundation / Cloud Native Compute Foundation with Continuous Integration and Community introspection.
The founders have been providing cloud and internet technology for over 25 years.
About the role
Our ideal Community Support Officer and Developer would have a strong history with open source and creative tech writing. Some Kubernetes community experience required.
Comprised of three main components:
- Cloud Native Research and Development
- Creating technology that includes teaching how to use and modify it
- Onboarding others to ii / cloud native approaches
- Empowering a strong local tech community in the Bay of Plenty, and beyond
Benefits and perks
- Strong culture doing meaningful work
- High Focus on life work balance
- High visibility within the Kubernetes and Cloud Native Community
- Great Community with Awesome View
Skills and experience
- must have 5 years' relevant experience
- must have experience with UNIX, EMACS, VIM to create servers and manage websites
- must have experience collaborating and contributing to opensource projects
- linux containers
- creative technical documentation
- product / dev onboarding