Digger and Loader Operator - Immediate Start
OneStaff are a well-known & highly respected recruitment agency that pride ourselves in finding you work & developing your career. We can get your foot in the door with a large national company immediately.
About the role:
This is for a competent & skilled Machine Operator with a current WTR endorsement. You must have experience operating diggers up to 20T and loaders in a civil environment.
You will have the following skills:
- Excavation - To be able to trim to tight tolerances and work in confined spaces
- Able to dig trenches to level
- piling work
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Experience working around services
- Drilling concrete piles
- Back filling
- Know how to care for the machine you are operating ie check fluids and grease daily
- Great communication & the ability to multi-task
- Strong awareness around Health & Safety
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold a current Class 2 License
- Have a Wheels , Tracks, Rollers (WTR) endorsement
- Be able to provide Two work related references to support your operating exp
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Be available Monday - Friday 6am - 5pm & able to work Saturday's on request.
This is a temporary but ongoing position offering 40-55-hour weeks with a huge potential to transition into a permanent role for the right person.
If you are interested please send your CV by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button