Our client has a special opportunity for an experienced administrator to commence with them. The role would ideally suit an HR Assistant or HR Coordinator but not essential.
- Managing the lease vehicle fleet,
- Booking any staff training that is required
- Managing the staff award programme
- Being the main contact for staff and having close contact with the HR manager
- Filing and other general office duties
Skills and Attributes:
- Experience in HR would be advantageous.
- Strong Administrative skills
- Good communication and people skills
- A can do attitude that is adaptable to any situation
Days and Hours:
Our client is flexible on days/times- Negotiable for the right applicant
The role will be covering parental leave with an approx. duration of 7 Months ending Beginning of January.
- Immediate start
- Flexibility with hours
- Competitive Pay-rate
- Great role for a large company
If you are interested please do not hesitate to click APPLY NOW! Or you can phone our office on 0800 178 233