Our client is currently looking for experienced drivers to join a high paced team based in East Tamaki. In this role, you will be responsible for servicing, maintaining and cleaning of parts-washers, waste collection from workshops and allied product deliveries to customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Inspecting, cleaning and servicing parts washer equipment in accordance with the company standard and to the customer's satisfaction - Full training provided;
- Ensuring pre-start checks and post run checks are completed;
- Ensuring all chemicals/waste are collected, recorded and stored correctly.
We can offer you:
- A place on our fast growing team where your safety and compliance with driving rules is paramount.
- Ongoing training and development.
- A feeling of pride in delivering an essential service to our community and working for an organisation that is innovative and value focussed.
- Latest technologies on board trucks
- Opportunities to grow and expand your driving career.
To be successful in this role you need to have
- A valid NZ Class 2 Licence with relevant driving experience.
- Relevant transport industry knowledge and experience
If this sounds like you! Apply now or call our office on 0800178233 for more information!!