Civil operators required for the busy summer roading season, get in now and register with Tradestaff.
You will need a clean driver license with relevant experience, Great attitude towards Health and safety, a "can do" attitude, and dont mind taking to the tools when needed.
You will have the following:
- A clean Class 4/5 Drivers licence with WTR endorsements
- Dedication, a great work ethic and high personal standards
- Eager and willing to learn new skills
- Commitment to safe work practices
- Not afraid to get on the tools when required
- Away work may be involved along with some night shifts.
- Level 1 traffic controll would be an advantage
We provide excellent working conditions and pride ourselves on ensuring a safe and pleasant working environment. All successful applicants will be interviewed and must pass all pre-employment checks, including a drug and alcohol test, and referancing.
Tradestaff can offer:
- Competitive pay rates, with weekly pay.
- PPE gear provided to all workers.
- Work for a company that cares about your career and safety.
- People that care about you and your working enviroment.
If you're interested in letting Tradestaff help you find your next role, get in touch today!
About Us: Established in 1996 Tradestaff is one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted recruitment companies. We specialise in the supply of skilled staff. We supply workers into a variety of sectors and we regularly recruit for roles such as Builders, Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders, Scaffolders, Electricians, Plumbers, Concreters, Drivers, Fitters, Engineers and Plant Operators. All current vacancies can be found on our website.
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040 to speak to the Tradestaff Rotorua Team.