A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious, energetic, diplomatic and sales-driven Business Development Manager, potentially coming from a construction industry background, to get in at the ground roots with a company that sells high quality home products that have been around for 50 years. As the business grows, so may your role - so up to you!
This job is all about listening to your customers, and providing customised solutions which will be put together specifically for them. The role is based mainly around Auckland, but opportunity for growth around NZ, and the added bonus of a home based office.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience working with architects, builders, contractors (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Great listening skills, and solutions focused
- Analytical skills
- Flexibility to be available when best suits a potential client (occasional evenings)
- Ability to work autonomously and plan your week accordingly
- Attention to detail (preparation of sales contracts and quotes)
- Strategic, good awareness of marketplace developments
- Logical and ideas driven
- Exemplary customer service skills in all instances
- Engaging and confident manner
- NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- No criminal convictions
If you back yourself to make sales, and are driven by 'the more you sell the more in your pocket' maxim, this is an exciting industry with upmarket products that are already proving huge growth in a short period of time. Prove yourself, and this employer will look after you.
Do not delay, the sooner you are on board, the sooner success is open to you. Please send through your most up-to-date CV as soon as possible.