Sun Media, the region's No.1 news and publishing company, seeks an energetic Salesperson to join its highly successful team. The role is to manage an existing client base and develop new business for our successful magazines.
Achieving top results for clients and maintaining ongoing relationships are key factors in this position. Experience selling magazine advertising would be a distinct advantage.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally have Advertising or similar sales experience within the media industry
- Enjoy the challenge of cold calling as well as managing a client base
- Have an interest in the building/renovating & marine/watersports industry
- Get a buzz out of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Sales and/or customer services experience is essential
- A can do positive attitude and ability to work independently and self manage your workload
- Be able to work under pressure at times and meet tight deadlines
- Good computer skills are important along with good grammar
- Have the ability to follow processes with high organisation and time management skills
- Possess an excellent phone manner that is always friendly and professional
- Have strong relationship building skills and a keen interest in achieving results
- An ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy
The office is based at No.1 The Strand, in stunning surroundings with a friendly and professional team.
If you are looking for a challenging role in a positive and friendly environment, plus the benefits of working with a locally owned company from one of Tauranga's most beautiful historic buildings then please APPLY ONLINE with your up to date CV and cover letter.